LANA 4 FITNESS
Lana Stevenson, personal trainer with over 17 years experience, and the owner-operator of Lana 4 Fitness, is devoted to improving and maintaining the health of individuals through a comprehensive program of weight training, cardiovascular exercise, stretching, nutritional guidance, injury/surgery rehabilitation, and lifestyle modification. Training programs are formulated for specific needs of the individual, including: pre and postnatal, those with physical injuries, diabetes, cardiovascular
I would like to introduce myself to you by offering a free consultation to help you improve your health. I combine 17 years of experience as a Personal Trainer with the passion and lifestyle of a competitive athlete, to design a personalized program to fit your needs.
- Training for all levels
- Private gym workout with focus on strength, core and weight training
- Running coaching and mentoring
- Aquatic Fitness (Aerobic and Strength)
- Rehabilitation from injuries
- Military Discount
- I have a new tool that enables me to deliver professional meal planning, created by a registered dietician, just for you.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Lifestyle and Weight Management
- TRX Suspension Training
- AEA Certified Aquatic Fitness Instructor
- YMCA Certified in Principles of Health and Fitness Professionals
- Certified in Post Rehabilitation by the American Academy of Health and Fitness Professionals
- Recognized by IDEA as an Advanced Level Personal Fitness Trainer
- First degree Black Belt in Shotokan Karate
I am a competitive athlete and have competed in 20 Marathons, as well as races of many other distances, many of which I have placed top ten overall and top three in my age division.
Rock N Roll Marathon, San Diego, Placed 1st in division and 13th woman overall
La Jolla half Marathon, Placed 1st in division and 2nd woman overall
Honolulu Marathon, HI, Placed 2nd in my division and 19th woman overall.
Training sessions take place in the privacy of your own home, office, or in my private home studio. For a consultation please contact Lana Stevenson – 619-977-9858 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet me for a one time consultation and physical assessment and I will plan your workouts from there. Have your workouts emailed to you weekly/daily and customized to your individual needs.